Electrolysis Gold Coast DCMA Notice
This Electrolysis Gold Coast notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
This “Electrolysis Gold Coast” website (see our website’s Terms and Conditions of Use for definitions), including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyrighted and owned by Lindy Kent, Terry Fisher or our content providers. All rights reserved.
No part of this Electrolysis Gold Coast website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or transmitted by e-mail, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the website owner.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider (“ISP”).
The owner of this Electrolysis Gold Coast website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this Electrolysis Gold Coast website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counternotice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE WEBSITE OWNER
“Electrolysis Gold Coast”
PO Box 535
Tweed Heads, NSW 2485
THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (“ISP”)
11251 Northwest Freeway, Suite 400
Houston, TX 77092
United States of America
To file a notice of infringement with either the Electrolysis Gold Coast website owner or the ISP, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
2. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. (You must include the URL(s) (the location(s) of the page(s) that contains the allegedly infringing material and also include a description of the specific content which you claim is infringing on your copyright.)
3. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to contact you (e-mail address and a phone number are required at a minimum).
4. Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. I also affirm that as the copyright owner, I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, my agent, or the law.”
5. The signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You may send your notice via email provided such notice includes a proper electronic signature. The signature or electronic signature must be that of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
For details on the information required for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
COUNTERNOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a notice of copyright infringement has been filed with the Electrolysis Gold Coast website owner and/or the ISP against you, the owner and/or the ISP will attempt to notify you and provide you with a copy of the notice of copyright infringement. If you have a good faith belief that you have been wrongfully accused, you may file a counternotification with the website owner and/or the ISP. If the Electrolysis Gold Coast website owner and/or the ISP receives a valid counternotification, the DMCA provides that the removed or blocked information will be restored or access re-enabled.
The website owner and/or the ISP will replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than 14, business days following receipt of the counternotification, unless the Electrolysis Gold Coast website owner and/or ISP first receives notice from the complaining party that such complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on this website.
Please be advised that United States copyright law provides substantial penalties for a false counternotice filed in response to a notice of copyright infringement. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Thank you for reading the DMCA Notice for Electrolysis Gold Coast
This website belongs to Lindy Kent. You can contact Lindy by phone on (07) 5523 1328 or 0408 831 328 to make an appointment for your Gold Coast Electrolysis treatment. Lindy's permanent hair removal service is based in Banora Point, NSW 2486, on the QLD / NSW border.
Lindy will give you directions to her home based clinic when you make your appointment. Please note that you must make an appointment; if Lindy is working with a client she obviously can not treat you at the same time.
Also, if you are coming from the Gold Coast to Banora Point, please remember that we are in a time warp for 6 months of the year :-) Please check with Lindy re NSW time or Qld time.
Lindy's website is administered by Terry Fisher, PO Box 535, Tweed Heads, NSW 2485, Australia; if you have an issue with the website, please ring Terry and he will get it fixed. You can contact Terry by post at the above address, or on (07) 55 348 322 .
Thanks for dropping by, we hope you've enjoyed our Gold Coast Electrolysis website.
- Reaction to Garth Brennan's appointment as Gold Coast Titans coach - Courier MailCourier MailReaction to Garth Brennan's appointment as Gold Coast Titans coachCourier MailAt the Gold Coast Titans, Brennan won't whinge tha […]
- Changes to citizenship laws bumped from Senate after Federal Government misses deadline - Gold Coast BulletinGold Coast BulletinChanges to citizenship laws bumped from Senate after Federal Government misses deadlineGold Coast BulletinStephanie Lang Wang and s […]
- Family and friends hold onto hope for Gold Coaster Chris Sammut and Beenleigh man Adam Hoffman in missing boat - Gold Coast BulletinGold Coast BulletinFamily and friends hold onto hope for Gold Coaster Chris Sammut and Beenleigh man Adam Hoffman in missing boatGold Coast BulletinHe […]
- Five Gold Coast restaurants ”Hatted” in Australian Good Food Guide awards - Gold Coast BulletinGold Coast BulletinFive Gold Coast restaurants ”Hatted” in Australian Good Food Guide awardsGold Coast BulletinThe Star Entertainment Group managing d […]